Flames Kebab House website https://www.flameskingslynn.co.uk/ (the "Site") is managed and maintained by We Technology s.r.o.
We are committed to building greatest food discovery platform and proper use of data is central to that. We’ll protect the personal information of all visitors who access our websites or services through any mobile application, platform or device (the “Services”).
1. Information we collect from you and why
Here are the broad categories of personal information that we may collect about you and the reasons why:
1A. Information that you provide voluntarily:
Registration information when you create a account so we can:
- create your account so you can place orders
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- contact you for your views on our Services; and
- notify you of changes or updates to our Services.
- Information that you provide voluntarily:
Transaction Information when you place an order with a restaurant in order to:
- process your order and to bill you (we never stores your credit card information in our systems);
- communicate your order to the restaurant;
- send you status updates on your order;
- reply to your order queries and questions and to resolve problems;
- carry out analysis and research to develop and improve our Services; and
- protect you and the Services by seeking to detect and prevent fraud or other such acts.
Information regarding your marketing preferences so we can:
- send you customised marketing about our products or services.
Feedback on your views of our Services in order to:
- reply to your questions or queries;
- publish reviews you submit to us about our restaurants and services; and
- conduct analysis and research to improve and develop our Services.
1B. Information that we collect automatically
- Activity Information so we can:
- provide you with an improved experience;
- give you access to your order history and preferences; and
- provide other services at your request.
Cookies and similar technologies so we can:
- measure and analyse the use and effectiveness of our Services;
- customise and optimise the targeting of advertising for our Services across other websites and platforms; and
- provide location services if you choose to share your geo-location.
1C. Information that we obtain from third-party sources
- Analytics reports and market research surveys in order to:
- measure the performance of marketing campaigns for our Services; and
- better understand your preferences so that we can customise our marketing campaigns and Services accordingly.
We process information that you provide voluntarily, information that we collect automatically and information that we obtain from third party sources in order to constantly improve our Services. Using this, we can make it even easier for you to find the food you want when you want it, no matter what device you choose to use or where you are in the world.
2. Who we share personal information with
We may share your personal information with the following recipients (and whenever we do, we ensure we have appropriate security and contractual safeguards in place to protect it):
- restaurants that you have placed an order with for processing and delivery;
- Companies within our group;
- third parties who support our Services (e.g. partners for marketing or promotions in the food, drink and leisure sectors based on your preferences);
- any law enforcement or regulatory body, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary under applicable law or regulations;
- new owners or re-organised entities in the event of a business restructuring, sale, purchase or joint venture affecting our business.
- any other person provided that you have given your consent. We will never sell, distribute or otherwise share your personal information unless we have your permission.
3. Legal basis for processing personal information
- We will always make sure we have a legal basis to collect and use your personal information. The legal basis we rely on will change depending on the type of information and the context in which we collect it.
- Our main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to perform our contract with you (i.e. to make sure you get your order when and where you want it), but we may also process it where it is in our legitimate business interests to do so.
4. International data transfers
We places great importance on protecting your information from and against unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard such information.
6. Data retention
7. Your data protection rights
You can access your account at any time to review and update your personal information. You can also contact us to ask us to delete your personal information, restrict its processing or request that it be ported to a third party. You also have the right to unsubscribe from the marketing communications we send you by using the unsubscribe functionality in any marketing communication you receive from us or by amending your profile accordingly.
8. Links to third-party sites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party websites (for example, those of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates). If you follow these links, please be aware that we are not responsible or liable for these third-party websites which will have their own privacy policies.
10. How to contact us
By email at: email@example.com
By writing to us at: WE TECHNOLOGY, The Data Processor, Regus, Vision Park, Chivers Way, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9AD
Last updated: Aprli 2019